RESIDE ON KAYLE
Offering more of a terrace house look and feel with expansive private deck/balcony space, planter balustrades and landscaping, Reside’s architecturally designed residences are far from your typical apartments.
The feature north facing skillion roofs offer a stunning street presence while capturing light and warmth from the winter sun. The expanded street setback provides large front yards and terraces with space for extensive landscaping, a feature that enhances the green views on offer from the adjacent Smiths Lake Reserve.
Aesthetic screens and integrated landscaping work together to give privacy while adding to the building’s contemporary look. Keeping with the green theme, thoughtful sustainable design features like passive solar, cross ventilation, and pedestrian/cycle friendly layouts are all included. Impressively well-appointed, these apartments offer:
- 3x2, 2x2, 2x1 BEDROOM CONFIGURATIONS WITH BALCONY OR COURTYARD
- SWEEPING VIEWS OF SMITHS LAKE RESERVE
- EXPANSIVE PRIVATE TERRACES AND BALCONIES
- SCREENED AND CONCEALED UTILITY SPACE
- FEATURE NORTH FACING ROOF CAPTURING THE WINTER SUN
- ELEVATED PLANTER BOXES, GREEN WALLS AND EXTENSIVE LANDSCAPING
- LATEST SECURITY AND ACCESS TECHNOLOGY FOR PEDESTRIAN AND VEHICLE ACCESS
- COVERED PARKING
- HIGH QUALITY EUROPEAN APPLIANCES
- GAS STOVETOPS
- BREAKFAST BARS WITH CONTEMPORARY RECONSTITUTED STONE BENCHTOPS
- AIR-CONDITIONED THROUGHOUT